How to fix QuickBooks Error 6175?
8 Monate 2 Wochen her #1
quickbooks tech support - Error 6175 occurs in QuickBooks software when QB can’t start the database service or perform other tasks. To solve this error you should set the appropriate server. Steps to do that are as follows:
• Launch the QuickBooks software and open the file menu. Then click on utilities to select.
• Then, in the utility options choose host multi-user access.
• Then give the confirmation by clicking on Yes.
• After that, you will see the message on the computer screen saying ‘company files must be closed’ select Yes for that.
• After that click on Ok to the windows for multi-user setup information.
These steps will help you to solve the QuickBooks Error 6175 on the computer.