How to import contacts in AOL Mail?
8 Monate 1 Woche her #1
While regularly using AOL mail, it would be efficient for the users to have their contacts on the mail service itself. It would efficiently aid them in their daily process. Importing contacts to AOL mail isn’t a very difficult task and can be done effortlessly. The process to be followed for importing contacts are as follows:
• Sign in to your AOL mail account
• On the panel on your left, you would be able to find the option of contacts
• Above the contact list, you would be able to find the option of tools
• Find the option for Import and click on it
• You would then be displayed a prompt to locate CVS file on your system
• Further, locate the file on your system and choose the import it
The process of importing contacts would take a few minutes and after it has been imported you would be able to access them all on the contacts menu on AOL email. If you come across any kind to issue, swiftly connect with the AOL customer support number where you can attain professional guidance on this query.