THEMA: How to fix unable to set up AOL mail on a MAC?
How to fix unable to set up AOL mail on a MAC?
8 Monate 1 Woche her #1
The steps which must be followed by users to set up AOL Mail on MAC is given below:
• Open up Mail in your dock or in your applications folder.
• Go to File > Add Account. And then in General Information window, select Account type = IMAP
• And choose AOL Mail for the Account Description
• Enter your email address first and then in Incoming Mail Server, enter “imap.aol.com”.
• Enter the username and password
• In Outgoing Mail Server write “smtp.aol.com”
• Check the Use Authentication box.
Once these steps are done carefully then users can have access of their AOL email through Mac if they are unable to set up the mail correctly then they should dial AOL support phone number This number stays active all the time to fix the issues which are confronted by their users.