THEMA: How To Connect Your HP Wireless Printer In Windows
How To Connect Your HP Wireless Printer In Windows
5 Monate 2 Wochen her #1
To connect your HP wireless printer in Windows 10, you need to ensure that your router is getting proper Wi-Fi signals and there is no disturbance in between. To achieve this process internet connectivity is a must. Here are the steps by which you achieve this target:
• You need to make an HP printer as your default one. You can do so by going to the option of Printers and Scanners>Change/Select Default Printer>Add device name.
• Switch on the Wi-Fi router
• Printer’s control panel> Icon of Wireless connection.
• Choose the settings of the printer and after that click on wireless setup
• Follow the on-screen instructions
• Activate the wireless network and then connect it to the printer
• Try printing a test page.
You can also talk to the technical executives at HP Printer Customer Care Number and get proper guidance. They will guide with the procedure so that you don’t face any difficulty.