QuickBooks has unleashed a completely advanced tech-savvy environment, where accounting has become easier for small, as well as medium scale businesses, but many times users face some technical faults while operating the QB software.
In this post, we are going to discuss possible causes and ways to get rid of QuickBooks error codes in 1904 and 1402.
Things to remember for future:
• Always ensure frequent data backup.
• Never interrupting the software installation.
• Make sure that the junk files are deleted.
Possible Causes of QuickBooks Installation errors 1904, 1402
There are some causes of the QuickBooks enterprise. Given below are -
1. Damaged and improper location of the file
2. Incomplete installation of QuickBooks.
3. Up-gradation of the computer operating system.
4. Corrupt the installation files.
How to Rectify the QuickBooks Errors 1904 and 1402
You can follow the following steps to resolve these errors -
Solution 1 - Complete reinstallation of QuickBooks
• First, Open ‘Control Panel’ and then identify for ‘Add or remove’ programs.
• Now, look for the QuickBooks and uninstall the same.
• When the QuickBooks is uninstalled, restart your computer and install the QuickBooks again.
Solution 2 - Update the windows
• The first step for this method is to tap on the ‘Windows icon‘on the left bottom of the desktop that is ‘START’.
• Then, press on ‘Search bar’ and type ‘Windows update‘
• At last, tap on ‘Check for updates‘and search for windows update.
We hope that this article may solve your queries, but if you need any assistance regarding QuickBooks software, please contact our 24X7 QuickBooks enterprise support team at +1(800)969-7370. Our experts and technicians are always there for you.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.