If you are looking for ways by which you can restore deleted emails in your AOL email account, you can do so by following some very simple steps. The steps that you would have to follow is as given below:
• The first thing that you would have to do is to log in to your AOL account.
• Once you have logged in to your account, then navigate to the trash folder which can be found on the left-hand side of your screen.
• In this folder, you would be able to find all those emails which you have deleted.
• From the list of emails, you can choose which emails you would like to restore.
• Mark on all those emails and then click on the option of restore. This would restore all those deleted emails back to your inbox.
• You can then access those emails in your inbox again
If you come across any issue while following these issues, it is suggested that you promptly connect with the AOL Email Customer Support Number They would provide you with all the required information for overcoming the said issue.
Read More - AOL Email Helpline Number