For solving the issue which users generally face while upgrading AOL Desktop to AOL Gold one must go through following troubleshooting steps:
• Use the only compatible system for updating this software
• Make sure you are using a good internet connection with proper internet speed.
• After purchasing the membership of AOL gold login to your account entering correct credentials.
Once all these are verified then you can download AOL Desktop Gold Login installation file in your system then can also install it too.
Read More - AOL Desktop Gold customer Support
The AOL Desktop Gold icon gives you easy access to your desktop and your AOL account. If you see that the AOL Desktop icon is not working you can troubleshoot the problem using these steps:
• Save any unsaved data on your computer end all the programs
• Press ‘ALT+F4’ on your keyboard to restart your computer
• This will help to free up your system RAM and speed up performance
• Login to AOL Desktop Gold when your system is back online.
If rebooting your computer does not solve the problem the best thing to do is to delete the current program and download and Install AOL Gold Desktop once again.
Read more - AOL Gold Login