If you are a NETGEAR router user they provide you default information about your connection. If you want to change the password you can follow these steps to change the password:
• Open an internet browser and go to the link routerlogin.net
• Enter the default username and password.
• Click OK and select wireless.
• Enter the new username and new password.
• Don’t forget to apply the settings.
If in case you have already changed the default settings and forgot the password then you can talk to the netgear router support number by dialing there number.
Read more here – netgear router customer care