Adobe Acrobat 9 Error 1606 can arise during the installation of this software and even it can occur while Adobe software is running in the system. The main reason which causes this error to occur is the windows registry files goes corrupted. So as to fix this error you can try the following steps:
• Conduct the full system scan of your computer
• Try to remove all the system junk files by deleting cache data
• You can also update the device driver of your system
• repair the registry files which are associated with error 1606
• Uninstall and then reinstall Adobe Acrobat 9
Even after executing these steps if your problem is not resolved then you have contact acrobat reader helpline number where experts are present at all time to help the clients in eradicating the error.
Read more - acrobat reader technical support number
If Firefox 59 is not able to open Adobe Acrobat Reader properly or is opening it in the broken state then you need to do the following fixture:
• Open the task manager by pressing the Alt + Ctrl+ Del keys of the keyboard together
• Now you need to go to Process tab which is present at the top only and then you need to close all the programs that are running
• You can also try to restart your computer and then you should try opening the Firefox again and must check whether Adobe Acrobat Reader is opening
If it is not opening then just communicate with mavens by dialing Adobe acrobat reader support. Because the professionals know how to resolve the issue from the core itself.
Read more here - acrobat reader support phone number